Lesson 1 – Introducing Automatic Testing
This lesson covers the Semiconductor Manufacturing Process, various types of ATE, and the peripheral equipment used in high-volume manufacturing test.
- Silicon, Die, Wafers
- Wafer Saw, Die Attach, Assembly
- Packaging, Package Types
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal, Memory, SOC
- Automatic Testing Process
- Load boards, Pogo connectors, Sockets, Probe Cards
- Wafer Probers, Thermal Chambers
- Automatic Device Handlers, Binning
There are 31 individual screens in this section and a 10 question quiz.
This lesson is fully functional in the Course Demo.