Course Length Standard: 2 days
The information presented will provide:
- An understanding of basic Memory Device Architecture
- An understanding of ATE Memory Test System Architecture and Options Methods of detecting various faults within memory devices
- Tips for producing quality Test Programs with maximum throughput
- Basics of functional memory testing using ATE (automated test equipment)
- Developing and using Algorithmic Patterns (software code examples)
- Interactive Spread-Sheet to calculate test times based on memory size and cycle times
- Debug and trouble shooting techniques
- Reference Manual and CD-ROM software included
- Distribution Materials
- Fundamentals of Memory Testing text and all class materials.
Attendees must have an understanding of logic devices, basic test methodologies and a fundamental understanding of ATE equipment. Soft Test’s Digital Test Methodology class is a recommended prerequisite.